Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Finding health and serenity in North Texas

My goals are to recreate my body from the inside out. Right now I'm using this as a check in because I don't tend to like to check in on forums and get advice from people who are not even doing the same exercise program I am.

I'm using Classical Stretch/Essentrics/The Esmonde technique. More information can be found at any of their websites just Bing or Google it.

Saturday I did three workouts from the TV show aired on PBS. They were Season 4 No. 10 Hip Flexiblity (23), then from CS608 Balance and Feet (22:15), and finally CS503 Posture 1 (24) minutes so about 70 minutes.

Sunday I did the prechoreographed workout No. 1. This is about 58-59 minutes and Sahra leads and teaches. It's part of the program set up for becoming an instructor. I don't know if I want to go the instructor route again, but it helps me to learn about all things involved in the Technique and therefore I can apply it to my workouts.

I'm also doing TaeKwonDo with my husband and youngest two children, but it is not clicking and I hope it does soon because it's fun, a challenge, and a fat burner!

No comments:

Post a Comment